- Be a part of groundbreaking, innovative research
- Work for a community focussed organisation
- Unique and exciting opportunity
The Tāmaki Regeneration Company is a unique organisation that truly makes a difference in the Point England, Panmure and Glen Innes neighbourhoods. The Tāmaki Regeneration Company aims to achieve regeneration across not only housing but also spatial development, social and economic development and to create better conditions for the communities of Tamaki. This really is a multi-faceted programme with a difference!
As a Researcher, you will report to the Programmer Manager for the Insights & Evaluation team. This role will see you undertake research, analysis and report writing, as well as assisting with proposals, fieldwork, interviews, surveys, and other research-based activities.
To be considered for this position you will have some or all of the following attributes:
- Experience in community-based research or evaluation
- Strong attention to detail
- Cultural awareness and empathy
- Knowledge of the Tāmaki community
- Expertise in Kaupapa Māori and Pasifika research methodologies
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
This really is the kind of opportunity that does not come around often. If you are seeking a position that will allow you to make a positive difference in the community, whilst utilising your strong research and analytical skills, then this could be the role for you!
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you then do not hesitate to get in touch with our friends at H2R who are helping with this recruitment. To apply for this position, please visit www.h2r.co.nz and refer to reference 25952. For further information please contact Gemma Forrest on 09 368 7300.
All applications will be acknowledged by email.