Local jobs and training
Jobs, skills and training
The Tāmaki Jobs and Skills Hub helps connect Tāmaki people with jobs and training. The hub is a place for employers and potential employees to meet, located right next to the development in Glen Innes.
Looking for a job? The Hub can help with:
- Career advice and and training opportunities
- CVs and cover letters
- Matching you to job opportunities
- Applying for jobs online
- Support you while you are in a job.
Looking for staff? We'll help you find them. The Hub can help with:
- Matching suitable candidates to your vacancies
- Supporting you and your new staff once they’re on the job.
Looking to up-skill your staff? We'll help organise training. The Hub can:
- Help identify training needs
- Organise training for existing staff
- Train and up-skill your new staff
- Organise training on site.
54 Mayfair Place, Glen Innes
0800 JOB HUB
Tāmaki Career Start
Tāmaki Career Start is a work readiness and job matching programme for young adults aged 16-24 living in or connected to Tāmaki.
Tāmaki Career Start can help you with:
- Confidence and great career advice
- CV and interview skills
- Passing your driver's licence
- Work experience
- Help finding a job