Looking after your home
During Covid-19 Level 2
Our Panmure and Glen Innes offices are open under Level 2 from Monday 31 August. Please continue to contact Tāmaki Housing and Tāmaki Regeneration by free phone (0800 521 555) and email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can.
If you need to come to the office, please phone us to make an appointment first. We will ask you a couple of questions before you come in to ensure we keep everyone safe. Please do not come to our offices if you are unwell.
Under Covid-19 Level 2 restrictions, maintenance work on Tāmaki Housing’s homes will continue,
with extra measures in place to keep our tenants and trades team safe.
- When you call about a maintenance issue , please let us know if you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, is experiencing symptoms or has recently been unwell. Our trades team will also ask you about this when they contact you to book your appointment.
- On arriving, and before they enter your home, our trades team will check to ensure your situation has not changed.
- Extra safety measures include tenants and our trades team staying 2m apart during the maintenance visit.
- Our trades team will also wear masks in many cases when visiting Tāmaki Housing homes. We ask that tenants cover their mouth and nose with a mask, scarf or similar item during the visit if they are unable to maintain the 2m distance.
- If tenants appear unwell, don't maintain a 2m distance or cover their face, the trades team member may leave without the job being finished. Safety is our key concern
- Our trades team are staying home if they’re unwell.
- Strict hygiene procedures are in place for our trades team, including cleaning and disinfecting tools between home visits.